Custom printed ID ring

thegrey

Mar 6, 2022
Parrots
African Grey
Hello there,

I'm new to this forum. After struggling a lot searching online and failing to find any useful information, I thought I'll ask the question here.

I'm looking for custom printed leg rings, aluminum or steel for my 15 days old African Grey chick pair.

Appreciate your help. I presently live in the UAE.

Thanks.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to the forum!
Do you have any bird clubs near you? They may have info about where to get rings.

OP
T

thegrey

Mar 6, 2022
Parrots
African Grey
Welcome to the forum!
Do you have any bird clubs near you? They may have info about where to get rings.
Thanks, Terry.

There are few groups but they know about usual ready made rings available off the shelf on Amazon or other online marketplaces. I've been unable to find yet anyone who sells or manufacture custom printed rings. Ideally who can ship to the UAE.

Dozi

Apr 3, 2022
England
Parrots
Cockatiels:
- D'ion
- Bobbi
- Milo
- Chui
- Astro (Coming soon!)

Conures:
- Omei
Thanks, Terry.

There are few groups but they know about usual ready made rings available off the shelf on Amazon or other online marketplaces. I've been unable to find yet anyone who sells or manufacture custom printed rings. Ideally who can ship to the UAE.
I bought my rings from AvianID, Rings of Distinction. They do custom printed rings and have a huge variety of sizes, materials and colours. I’m unsure about whether they ship to the UAE, however. Might be worth looking in to!

Most Reactions

Latest posts