Cutie of the day

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
Ugh so I ran into my local pet store for some millet and ran into this cutie! He ran up to the glass door and just held on. I wish I could have taken him home! If he was less expensive I would have walked our with him. Ugh he's still on my mind tho. Maybe the store will discount his price 🤞
20221010_110131.jpg

Attachments

• 20221010_110127.jpg
    20221010_110127.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 35

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
You bought him, didn't you. So darn cute these conures. THe local pet supermarket had one who rushed over to me n' Salty for a scratch. When conures are acting friendly and interactive, they are not in the dictionary under cute, they are under extremely cute.

OP
Littleredbeak

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
You bought him, didn't you. So darn cute these conures. THe local pet supermarket had one who rushed over to me n' Salty for a scratch. When conures are acting friendly and interactive, they are not in the dictionary under

cute, they are under extremely cute.

You bought him, didn't you. So darn cute these conures. THe local pet supermarket had one who rushed over to me n' Salty for a scratch. When conures are acting friendly and interactive, they are not in the dictionary under cute, they are under extremely cute.
Haha I wish! So far I've been able to resist but I did go back! 🙈 two trips to just visit

OP
Littleredbeak

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
What is bad is when the bird sees you looking at it and wails the whole time you are in the store and as you walk out.

Sadly I don’t have $700 for a conure but there have been conures who wanted to go home with me!
he did start crying 😳 that's why I had to take him out ... I'm still hopefully they'll drop the price 🤔

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Aww. I always wonder if there’s anyone assigned to just play with the tame parrots? There should be!

OP
Littleredbeak

Littleredbeak

May 27, 2020
Aww. I always wonder if there’s anyone assigned to just play with the tame parrots? There should be!
Hmm maybe one of the workers. They weren't to keen to taking him out unless I was thinking of getting him. Apparently you can't just take them out. Another bird store (they just sell birds) let's everyone take their birds out to socialize them and they have the sweetest friendliest birds!

Most Reactions

Latest posts