Danger, Elvis says.

ParrotLover2001

Dec 20, 2016
In my parents house
Parrots
A cockatiel, a bourke, and three budgies
A week or so ago, when I finally recovered from my surgery and could give the birds my undivided attention, I took Elvis out to the store to buy some pet supplies. I was just buying crickets, hay, vitamin C drops, guinea pig bedding, a new hay feeder, and a bottle of salt water. He threw a fit when a didn't buy him anything, because I ran out of room to store bird toys and perches. Decided that when at the last stop I'd get him a treat. After we finished shopping I stopped at Dairy Queen to get myself a treat. Elvis didn't like that. He wanted my ice cream. I let him have a little taste and he decided that the ice cream was a danger to society and must be destroyed at all costs. He didn't try to eat it, he lunged at it, screamed at it, continued to throw a fit as I kept eating it. He finally settled down when I had finished the ice cream.
When the "danger" was gone he went back to eating his treat.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Not every Parrot would be so bold to attempt to stop a Human from enjoying a DQ ice cream cone! That shows true love in an effort of saving you from the 'danger' of ice cream!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Glad you are recovered well from surgery!

Guess we all scream for ice cream, even if eating isn't the goal!!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
LOL !!

[ame="https://youtu.be/OWwOJlOI1nU"]https://youtu.be/OWwOJlOI1nU[/ame]