Death of my beloved budgie

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
thanky you. I can change the bird box , but no reason to clean the cages and perches and bowls again. I asked my vet., doctor. Whether this albino female has chlamydiosis now..., I do not know.

Sorry., I did not understand some sentences like about genetics and breeders, etc..., too difficult for me.
Cancer and inflammation? I feed my budgies mainly seeds from Germany, sometimes I do an egg apple carrot mixture, and where it is a spring, I use to offer chickweed or something else. Dandelions usually grow on polluted areas. Pellets are not for budgies.... I was recommended by one woman from Czech to feed grass seeds, canary seed, sometimes carrot, wet grass seeds, iodine, herbs, humac pro powder, brewing yeasts and millets. No reason to offer more veggies and fruits.
Vitko s cancer was not caused by bad nutrition, my vet. doctor would accept that. He was flying a lot, he was thin and nutritional problems are showed in some other way, that acute liver lymphoma.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Ivan, The paragraph I linked , talks about nutrition and other stuff. I linked it because of the information on psittacosis ( chlaymydia) and liver enlargement. It was a general article on budgie health issues. So I wasn't directing nutrition information to you.

Best wishes for a healthy flock. Your command of the English language is excellent. Your intelligence shines through. But the momma hen in me has to keep urging to clean, clean , clean often. :)

OP
I

Ivan.Vanca

Nov 3, 2019
Slovakia
Parrots
budgies
Sorry, what do you mean by your last sentence? I really did not make your point. Thanks.

Most Reactions

Latest posts