Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house

~~~JUST FOR FUN~~~

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and to all have wonderful time with your LOVED ONES~~
**HUGS*** ***CHUUUUUUUUU***

2591282.jpeg

2591283.jpeg

2591284.jpeg

Wow Lily, Wow! You and Kise are positively glowing. Love the beautiful backdrop!!

Yes what beautiful ladies!!! Kise must be eating an excellent diet to have such healthy lustrous feathers. Great job!!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
I just got my present to myself, a new slip cover for my chair. As I was going to take a picture of it, my pup Oliver ( not parrot, sorry),
Jumped in so I could take his picture. He is so full of love, I decided to share

25495d1608759653-december-2020-potm-contest-20201223_161914-2.jpg

Nice slipcover, Oliver is a sweetie!!

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
Well, this is from the original Rickeybird Scrapbook.................... pre-internet, that is........................ hard copy..................... remember those? lol
Anyway, I am entering this just for fun. The year was 1995, which means our young rooster was about 11 when he posed with his hen, my missus, and Santa. I am the embarassed photographer, trying to pretend that I don't know where a bird would learn to call somebody a thing like "Maggot", which was a popular insult in the 90s. Anyway, that's what I heard. I have no personal knowledge of such.
vEg0ZdM.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Well, this is from the original Rickeybird Scrapbook.................... pre-internet, that is........................ hard copy..................... remember those? lol
Anyway, I am entering this just for fun. The year was 1995, which means our young rooster was about 11 when he posed with his hen, my missus, and Santa. I am the embarassed photographer, trying to pretend that I don't know where a bird would learn to call somebody a thing like "Maggot", which was a popular insult in the 90s. Anyway, that's what I heard. I have no personal knowledge of such.
vEg0ZdM.jpg

This is one of my favourite pictures in the scrapbook and it makes me laugh every time I think about it. I bet Santa still talks about this! I wish we had a picture of your face, I bet it was priceless.

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
The contest closes tomorrow morning, still time to get your entries in!

Cycletim

Mar 22, 2020
Ventura, California
Parrots
Jasper Congo African Grey,
Grover Red bellied parrot RIP 10/20,
Red bellied parrot Rheya
A boy and his bird. Happy holidays. Official entry

TuLvkKa.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2751.jpg
    IMG_2751.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
A boy and his bird. Happy holidays. Official entry

TuLvkKa.jpg

I so love this picture! His face is filled with such joy, they make an adorable pair:)

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Parrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts