December 2021 POTM Contest!!!

Tziporiah

Oct 6, 2021
Media
Indianapolis
Parrots
I have a timna African gray and a Senegal
I told you pepper, if you value your life stay on your side of the sand!!

Attachments

• IMG_20120712_175331~3.jpg
    IMG_20120712_175331~3.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 102

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.

Inko-ai

Oct 11, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Budgies - Sprite & Marshmallow
Oooooooo, my Sammy (Chicken Sandwich) is an Easter egger too, as was our vicious, now re-homed rooster. Love the blue eggs! We have an olive egger in the flock too. :)
I love the colored eggs too! I have one girl that lays blue, and one that lays green. I also get brown, white and cream colored eggs.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
A last minute Just For Fun entry :) This is Val the budgie doing what he always does - being happy! No pre-or-post Christmas grumpyness permitted with this little guy around, and he wishes all of his fellow virtual flock members a very Happy New Year too ❤️ 🥳🎉

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
I told you pepper, if you value your life stay on your side of the sand!!
Woooooo, that's a humbug kind of face! I sure wouldn't want to get in the middle of that! Thanks for sharing :)

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
A last minute Just For Fun entry :) This is Val the budgie doing what he always does - being happy! No pre-or-post Christmas grumpyness permitted with this little guy around, and he wishes all of his fellow virtual flock members a very Happy New Year too ❤️ 🥳🎉

Awww, thank you! Val just made my day! Happy New Year to you as well, chirpy little friend :D ❤️

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Okay folks, time is running out. Still a few hours to get some last minute entries in, so keep them coming! This has been such a fun theme for me with all the fantastic submissions so far. :) The contest will close tomorrow morning, Eastern USA time. Now is your chance if you haven't entered yet :)

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

Adorable and talented Val so cute and chirpy!!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
Parrots

Official entry

This is Sprite giving me a warning glare. "If you don't give me millet right now, I'll throw all my food bowls!"

View attachment 33460
"And if tossing food bowls isn't enough, just wait to see what I have tucked up my wing!!"

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Official entry

This is Sprite giving me a warning glare. "If you don't give me millet right now, I'll throw all my food bowls!"

View attachment 33460
Wow, I think that officially qualifies as the "stink eye". Perfect, thanks for getting it in before I close out the contest for the month. Work obligations slowing down the poll creation, but it will be along shortly. Stay tuned! :)

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Thanks everyone for the fantastic Official and just for fun entries! It's been great fun seeing all of them!

The contest is now closed, and the poll can be found here: https://www.parrotforums.com/threads/december-2021-potm-poll.92215/

Good luck everyone, it's gonna be another impossible choice to vote. :)

Aaaaaaaaand Gail... just sneaking in under the wire. Thank you, Sis! Classic Rickeybird grumpy-ness! LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts