Delete account

JadeC

Apr 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Parrots
White bellied caique
Hey, so, I created another account by accident under username jade67 and I can't figure out how to delete it. Also, I wanted to delete my one post that I did. Thanks.

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
Hi there!

An account can't be 'deleted', it can be banned and blocked though..

However if you have used the same IP address on both accounts, the banning will make you unable to use your other account!

I can delete your old posts however :)

Let me check out your other profile and see what can be done!

Thanks

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
How does one create an "accidental" second account? You've been fairly active under "JadeC", so it's a bit suspicious that a second account was created.

OP
JadeC

JadeC

Apr 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Parrots
White bellied caique
Thanks, tab!

Wendy, I got a new phone and downloaded the tapatalk app. It started going through the process of creating a new account but I didn't realize it. I thought it was just asking for info. I was confused and not thinking. I sometimes use the username JadeC67, so I forgot I left off the numbers. It was just a big brain fart kind of thing. I only realized I created a new account when I went to send a private message and saw that I didn't have any messages in my inbox. Like I said, just confused and not thinking about what I was doing. I was on the tapatalk app instead of the website. :-S

Most Reactions

Latest posts