Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Hello there! I've been playing in my sketchbook lately and decided to do some of my birds. Here we have my peach front conure, Charlie, and Redshift, my cockatiel. Charlie is 22 this year and Redshift is 21 next month.
Charlie and Redshift_sketchbook drabbles.jpg

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hello there! I've been playing in my sketchbook lately and decided to do some of my birds. Here we have my peach front conure, Charlie, and Redshift, my cockatiel. Charlie is 22 this year and Redshift is 21 next month.
View attachment 39956
Oh wow wow wow!! Sooo cute! I love your style 😍

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
I did this one a few weeks ago, of a Honey Bee drinking out of a mug. My friends were joking that she was drinking Mead, aka 'Honey Wine' :D.
Honey Bee Drinking out of Mug.jpg

Did this one yesterday. It's actually a Bronze Wing Pionus, not a Dusky. Ooooops. Please excuse the misshapen head, LOL!

Dusky Pionus sketchbook drabbles.jpg

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
I did this one a few weeks ago, of a Honey Bee drinking out of a mug. My friends were joking that she was drinking Mead, aka 'Honey Wine' :D.
View attachment 40049

Did this one yesterday. It's actually a Bronze Wing Pionus, not a Dusky. Ooooops. Please excuse the misshapen head, LOL!

View attachment 40050
Great drawings!
Don't worry, somewhere I have a drawing of a rose crowned conure with a subscription "blood eared conure" so you aren't the only with such mistake 😜 you are much better :)

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots
Great drawings!
Don't worry, somewhere I have a drawing of a rose crowned conure with a subscription "blood eared conure" so you aren't the only with such mistake 😜 you are much better :)
Thanks :) Mistakes are the bain of us artists. After being in art school for 2-3 years, I've learned to make such accidents into 'happy accidents', as Bob Ross used to say, LOL!

Rozalka

May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Thanks :) Mistakes are the bain of us artists. After being in art school for 2-3 years, I've learned to make such accidents into 'happy accidents', as Bob Ross used to say, LOL!
In this case, I should not compare us in the previous post. (I promised myself to never compare myself to people who are or were in art school πŸ˜‰)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
i gave her a video i thought she would just draw sky normally but she drew it like this i was surprised but its so cute
this is the video
note: that was my sister's hand she was the one filming so id ont have long nails its my sisters

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
Anytime!!!πŸ˜ƒ

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Q: Have you ever drawn a reptile?

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Do you still have it if you do can you show me? of course if you want

OP
Vampiric_Conure

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Parrots

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
butubtut its so amazing its better than i thought wow you are GOOD artist that's amazing i guess its definitely for me the best drawing of the year 2022(i am being honest like really ) so amazing and thanks for sharing it.

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Q:Have you ever drawn a hamster?

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Wow, you are so talented!! Absolutely beautiful drawing of Sky. And the one of the croc (Alligator?) is so lifelike, I'm blown away by how good you are.

I bet you are going have lots of people wanting you to do their birds:)

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
Wow, you are so talented!! Absolutely beautiful drawing of Sky. And the one of the croc (Alligator?) is so lifelike, I'm blown away by how good you are.

I bet you are going have lots of people wanting you to do their birds:)
i bet tooo

Most Reactions

Latest posts