Dust examples

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
For fun, I thought I'd share some examples of U2 dust.

So, I have my AlenAir true hepa filter with VOC removal running in Noodle's room 24/7 (it's designed to handle rooms of 1300 sq ft), along with a HathaSpace purifier ( for 1000 square feet rooms, which is running in there as well)--- fairly small room. [I LOVE the AlenAir purifier, because it's the best I've had for her...] But, I digress.....My point is, there are 2 running in her room (which is closed at night).

I sweep, vacuum etc and she takes "baths"..

Although my house is still dusty--- this is always impressive:

The first image is the pre-filter of my Alenair filter after a few months ---I vacuumed all but that rectangle of white, but it's thick. (see below)--its a large filter (about the size of a large mini-fridge):
noodles123-albums-dusty-picture23319-filter.jpeg

The next is my furnace filter--- granted, I was late to change it (that is probably like 3 months worth). Notice the feather on the filter---she never goes down there-- it's all in the vents though.. see below:
noodles123-albums-dusty-picture23320-filter2.jpeg

I also have an air purifier in the basement, as well as a dehumidifier (set to 55 or so, in the basement -it also has a filter).

I do not have a bunch of other people in the house producing skin cells etc..so this is from her dust mostly, along with some plaster from the old walls and my skin cells lol! Mmmmmm...

Last edited:
OP
N

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
There must be a way to monetize collected cockatoo dust! :)

I know, right..I mean, there are those who enjoy snorting white powder, but I doubt they'd appreciate Noodles' powder in the same way...LOL (joking...)

Last edited:

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
are you saying that white Square is her dust that you didn't vacuum off yet!!! Just wow!!!

Last edited:
OP
N

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Yes--- the whole thing looked like the white part lol

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
that is very impressive!!! I want your filter now...but there is a long want list ahead of it

Most Reactions

Latest posts