Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Could you elaborate?
I don’t breed parrots but there are so many aspects of it, asking for general advice may be challenging for a member to give.

OP
Steve rizzon

Steve rizzon

Jun 19, 2023
Media
Australia
Parrots
Eclectus parrots
Amazon parrots
Macaws
Cockatiels
Budgies
Could you elaborate?
I don’t breed parrots but there are so many aspects of it, asking for general advice may be challenging for a member to give.
Sorry now that I re read that it was pretty bland, I mean like, I'm wanting to know, I have a mature unrelated pair, I keep fresh foods right up, they sit close together without anger towards each other, but I guess I'm just waiting on the male to show that interest of wanting to regurgitate food to her.maybe they just aren't ready for that yet, but on a more exciting note, I just got a new b&g macaw, life long dream.and it's so much better then the dream haha.

Attachments

• IMG20230708172300.jpg
    IMG20230708172300.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 23

Lollysmom

Oct 22, 2023
Parrots
Eclectus female
My girl (age 14) has been laying infertile eggs for years now. As of late, she has been Facebook dating with my friends male, (10 yrs old) they have met in person in a neutral area. Her last infertile eggs are almost 30 days. She still lays on them, but I would suspect she will kick them out or eat them very soon as she always has. When is the best time once she’s done with these eggs can I breed her?

Most Reactions