Errol and Flynn

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Now forgive me for being really happy bout this little tiny thing, but its such a big step, for Errol anyway. I mentioned in another post the Flynn has been coming onto my hand for a while now, Errol has always stood right at the back of the cage everytime I go in there, but today I was giving them a quick tidy up and water and food, the usual thing. Flynn came down and straight onto my hand then started chirping, the next thing I know Errol is right there with her, on my hand, WOW it was amazing, now that has happened we can move on to the next step and try it with two hands in the cage and if they accept that I'm gonna be dancing for joy.

I would like to get them to trust me enough so that when the aviary is built for them, I won't have to take their cage with me. The reason for this is the size of the cage. Here is a picture of it.

camera079.jpg
[/IMG]

Height 66Inches 168 cm
Width 36 " 92 "
Depth 28 " 71 "
That is the first time he has ever come onto my hand willingly, bless him it must have taken some courage for him to do that. But in the nearly 3 years that I've had him its a real big step forward.
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Thats great! Keep up the good work and you will have Errol just as sweet as pie. Thats a nice cage too.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It gives them loads of room, and that was my main concern as they won't come out of it. In the years that I've had them they've gone from a very small cage to that and come the summer it will be the aviary.

Most Reactions