everyone's favorite day....VET day!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
So took in ALL 6 birds because a member thought one of the budgies beak might have overgrown.....seems its back in spec and vet is like yeah in good environment.....

Clark healthy

Scuti,,,,need to watch her weight because she likes treats so cutting back. But still healthy.

Vet didn't charge for budgies but looked them over and said nothing to worry about the beak picture before seams like was worn down
20220209_080214.jpg
and bird is fine, I would have paid if she noticed anything.

Happy flock of chirpy derpers.

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
here it is, I brought the budgies in because a member (correctly said this beak is to long) but it is normal now with proper diet, cullet a and toys. You have to zoom in on budgie beak.
20211222_135448.jpg

OP
clark_conure

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
a " member " ? Lol
Not dear buddy and godparront to Scutie the cutie?

You are awesome!!!! Look at all your fids!!! Love it!

So glad everyone was healthy ! And beak back in spec from your great care
sorry.............I am yes godparent you are.

Most Reactions