Excellent Cage!

Caitnah

Mar 24, 2018
Upstate New York
Parrots
GCC Pineapple
I originally had my Conure in a Yaheetech bird cage that I believe was about 22x24x35. He was very happy with this cage but had to get rid of it due to moving and it would not fit in my car. I wanted to treat him to a larger cage anyway and bought the You & Me parrot cage from Petco.
This cage is larger and built very well with quality parts. It went together easily. The seed guards are the best I have seen. They are tight to the cage and nothing falls to the floor. Wheels are great too…easy rolling and lockable. Great secure large front door and feed doors. The front door is large enough that you can fit through it to due maintenance. It even has a secondary smaller door on the front for just letting your bird out. I really liked this cage.

However I am forced to sell it as the original house I was buying had a large living room and a great spot for the cage. Unfortunately that deal fell through and the house I DID buy has a smaller living room and this cage is too large for it due to my other furniture. I have since gone back to the smaller Yaheetech cage.
This cage sells for $350 and will sell for $250. It was only used for two weeks.
I am in Central New York if interested.
A980E783-FDC8-4610-9F73-601116842802.jpeg

Cage with stand: 38.3 L X 38.3 W X 65 H IN (97.3 L x 97.3 W x 165 H cm). The cage comes with the stand Cage: 30 L X 30 W X 43 H IN

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
AHH, I wish I could take, it, but it's a bit of a budget streacher right now! The cage looks super cool, and I know whoever gets will be very happy!

Beautiful conure btw.

Most Reactions

Latest posts