F10sc pls respond asap

May 17, 2020
So the bag it was in it had leaked and I picked it up and put some in the diluted water and realised so quickly went to wash my hands. All it says on the bottle is if you have content with eyes rinse throughly will I be fine or should I be worried I say it was on my hands for 2 to 3mins or so.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
With great luck, the skin on our hands is less sensitive than eyes, nose and mouth as they are direct entry into the body.

Keep rising your your hands in fresh water and watch for any blistering. Pay close attention to any cuts you may have. Any burning or irritation is of concern.

Generally, if you have been rising for 15 to twenty minutes and have no issues, your good.

noodles123

Jul 11, 2018
Parrots
Umbrella Cockatoo- 15? years old..I think?
No burning or irritation or blistering thankyou

I have nearly bathed in f10. As long as your bird didn't ingest the direct concentrate, you are likely fine. Mine has ingested a mixed/diluted concentrate (which is bad, I know, but she was okay).

If you touch it, unless you are very sensitive, you will likely be fine. I am not kidding when I say I have had this ALL OVER my hands--- undiluted....not ideal, but it happened...I was totally fine. The labels make it sound super terrifying, but in the US, they are there for CYA purposes....in many cases (CYA- COVER YOUR ...A......You know the rest).

Last edited:

Most Reactions