Fifi?s mom

Kennedydoc

Jun 21, 2021
Hi Parrot Forum,
My name is Kathy and I live in Naperville, Illinois. I?ve had birds all my life from parakeets to African Grey parrots. Birds chirping in the morning is so cheerful. I would love to add a macaw, they are so beautiful!
Recently I bought a parrot online but much to my dismay, I was scammed and no bird was shipped to my home. I would like to expose the crooks, does anyone have any ideas?
Talk soon,
Kathy

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Hello and welcome, Kathy. So sorry you were scammed, sadly a growing problem. Can you provide link to the alleged supplier? Not likely to have much recourse though exposing them may save others.

Several signs of scammers include large "inventory," professional styled images, and offer of fertile eggs for delivery. You can reverse Google search pics and find they are generic from worldwide locations.

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Hi and welcome! Even under disappointing circumstances!
I would love to know the site that bit you! You can post it’s name without giving the link!

Most Reactions

Latest posts