For you Peta...

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Hello, i'm Pikkie the featherless ringneck, for those on here who haven't yet met me. I have a very weird problem that cannot be fixed by any vet. I'm love sick.... Yes, i'm inlove with my mommy. And i just cant help but pull my feathers everytime i see her.

Here is me, i stare alot...
DSC01828.jpg

I think this is my best side..
DSC01827.jpg

He wouldnt keep his head still for a side shot of his pretty head, silly bird
DSC01826.jpg

Here is the Famous Pikkie! Hope you enjoy his featherlessness!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh Wilma, thanks so much, I just love this guy, he is just so beautiful, He looks like he's letting more feathers grow in, for a while anyway. :07: :smile015: :07: :smile015:

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
awww what a cutie! maybe make a toy out of his feathers that ahve been picked out that way maybe he'll only pick the toy and not his feathers that are on him. best of all you can re use all of the feathers that hes picked out from his toy. :D

Those pics are really cute though! :D

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I have started to fall in love with the ringneck breed
:27: shhh, dont tell cricket!

Your little guy looks like a real charicter too :p
how perdy

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Sexual Jealousy/Frustration ... I have heard about this ... it's all psychotic ... oh my ... I am trying so hard not to laugh at these pictures because I know it's not funny ... but, OH MY! Wilma, will you give me permission for just a small chuckle at these pictures ...

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Just look at his beautiful face, and those markings. He is a little darling, that just screams out "I'm a proud and beautiful ringneck"

OP
Eclectica

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Permission granted. Dont worry, i too laughed my head off when i heard what the problem was and now everyone laughs because his featherless and its even more funny when i tell them the story behind the featherloss.

He really is a character of his own. He love, love loves his mommy, even chases my mom down the hallway to bite her because of her getting close to me!:eek: But, jip he pretty well is a very proud featherless brat!:D

Most Reactions