Four cockatiels wanted

Kriss

Oct 7, 2022
Los Angeles
Parrots
Lorie
Hello everyone
I have a woman who came to me asking for four cockatiels but i don't have them for sale . I have two of them but can't sale so please if anyone can have it i will really appreciate please . She needed them for her twins birthday who will be on the 28 of this month . If any of you have even two of them just tell me what your offer on it . I'll be responsible for the shipping fee . Thank
kriss from los Angeles

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Hello everyone
I have a woman who came to me asking for four cockatiels but i don't have them for sale . I have two of them but can't sale so please if anyone can have it i will really appreciate please . She needed them for her twins birthday who will be on the 28 of this month . If any of you have even two of them just tell me what your offer on it . I'll be responsible for the shipping fee . Thank
kriss from los Angeles
Parrots SHOULD NOT be presents! What if the twins don’t want birds? No one should make the commitment of parrots (needy, long-lived, costly, can have all sorts of behavior issues) for another person!

I also think shipping parrots is unnecessary and extremely stressful. I highly doubt any responsible person on the forums would give their birds to two kids who may not even want them. Why not just go to a breeder/good pet shop/rescue? Better yet, bring the kids along so they can understand the commitment of one parrot, let alone four.

OP
Kriss

Kriss

Oct 7, 2022
Los Angeles
Parrots
Lorie
Parrots SHOULD NOT be presents! What if the twins don’t want birds? No one should make the commitment of parrots (needy, long-lived, costly, can have all sorts of behavior issues) for another person!

I also think shipping parrots is unnecessary and extremely stressful. I highly doubt any responsible person on the forums would give their birds to two kids who may not even want them. Why not just go to a breeder/good pet shop/rescue? Better yet, bring the kids along so they can understand the commitment of one parrot, let alone four.
Told her about but she said the girls said the needed parrot for their day so am just trying to help and that the can take good care of them . Am just trying to help her
Thanks

May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
Told her about but she said the girls said the needed parrot for their day so am just trying to help and that the can take good care of them . Am just trying to help her
Thanks
I know you have good intentions, but you should make it clear where you stand. Helping her is just going to make her feel like she’s made a good decision, which she hasn’t.

OP
Kriss

Kriss

Oct 7, 2022
Los Angeles
Parrots
Lorie

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
Then again, I had been without a bird for about a year and my mom got me a cockatiel for my birthday present. I was thrilled and Raphael (named after my favorite Ninja Turtle) lived to be a very old bird.

Maybe the β€œtwins” have been wanting these birds for a long time. We have to hope that the parent knows their children.

From StormyPica
β€œWhy not just go to a breeder/good pet shop/rescue? Better yet, bring the kids along so they can understand the commitment of one parrot, let alone four.”

This is probably a better idea.

Most Reactions

Latest posts