Free 'parrot care packages' for anyone who needs toys

RubyC

Jan 29, 2022
Parrots
Eclectus
Hello! I’ve just started looking into cheap/diy toy ideas because our family is on a budget 😬 I would be very grateful to be considered for a toy care package. I have a 6 month old eclectus parrot! Also any pointers on making toys with stuff from around the house would be much appreciated! Where do I provide my postal details? Thanks in advance πŸ™

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Hello! I’ve just started looking into cheap/diy toy ideas because our family is on a budget 😬 I would be very grateful to be considered for a toy care package. I have a 6 month old eclectus parrot! Also any pointers on making toys with stuff from around the house would be much appreciated! Where do I provide my postal details? Thanks in advance πŸ™
You can send StormyPica a PM(private message) if you want to share your postal address.

If you want DIY ideas, there is a whole sub-forum for it here :)

OP
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Stormy(M): blue Australian budgie
Picasso(F): green Australian budgie
Apollo(F): sky blue dominant pied Australian budgie
PM me if you need toys! 1-2 week wait time, though

Cecilia02

Apr 14, 2022
Parrots
Looking to adopt a parrot who needs a loving home with someone who has plenty of time . I live in Pembroke Virginia but I’m willing to travel to get a parrot if I can find one.

Lucas holbrook

Apr 25, 2022
Parrots
African greys

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Hi I have a large parrot and would love a package for her.
Do you currently have a large parrot? Your bio says you are looking for one and we would love to see pictures:)

Last edited:
OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Hi I have a large parrot and would love a package for her.
Hi, it's a 6+ month wait for someone getting a parrot. I'm only a minor, and don't have unlimited money

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month πŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
This is so nice of you! I’m new to this forum and am bringing home my baby green cheek Conure early next month. I’d love some toys if you have any more available ❀️

ohyeah!

May 9, 2022
Parrots
2 budgies (Opal and Banjo)
So yeah, I have care packages (made and bought by me) in small, medium and large. They're all assorted toys, but at least 1 foraging toy. I really just want to help people get toys.
All free, just PM me your address.

Edit: Please keep in mind, my main point here is to help those who are tight on money :)
That's really kind of you!:) I might have to get a care package, seeing as my budgies are running low on toys. (I am a new bird owner, and I made the mistake of buying some cheap, low quality toys at first.) I have been looking for some good-quality toys, but they are pretty expensive! I am a minor, and the birds are my responsibility, so I pay for stuff for them, and my budget is limited. ;)

Last edited:
OP
May 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Vermont, USA
Parrots
Bumping this to say that this will be open for a bit after the new year! Just for a short time, I'm planning on having it open for about a 3wks, then waiting a month or so then maybe opening them again if the need is great. I will have an online business before I open this again, so things should go more smoothly since I will have access to more money and toy parts, provided everything goes smoothly.

Most Reactions

Latest posts