Status
Not open for further replies.

SassiBird

May 10, 2016
Media
Albums
Minnesota
Parrots
Black Capped Conure - Sassafras - 2015; GCC Rosalita - 2018; GCC Apple Blossom - 2018
7/13/2022 UPDATE: Playstand was donated to a parrot rescue. Sorry for the late update.
20"x30"x43" great for cockatiel, budgie or small bird. My birds just don't use it much.
stand.jpg

Last edited:

Squeeing_Onion

Oct 10, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
"Bongo" - Green Cheek Conure
“Echo” - Indian Ringneck
"Chicken" - Sun Conure, rest in peace, my precious friend.
I live up by Mille Lacs lake but don't mind driving down if it's still available! I've got a Green Cheek Conure who would go absolutely nuts to play on something like this -- all the bird gyms I've been able to find are made for larger birds, or are way too small to be worth the high prices stores demand.

It was really funny to see Bongo's reaction to one of the portable perches I got, thinking it was a small-bird sized one -- dowel rods meant for an African Grey or Cockatoo, and my little Conure gave me the look 😂

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
7/13/2022 UPDATE: Playstand was donated to a parrot rescue. Sorry for the late update.
20"x30"x43" great for cockatiel, budgie or small bird. My birds just don't use it much.View attachment 35261
I'm sure the parrot rescue is making good use of it:)
Because the stand is gone, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts