Fun clean up tonight....

fiddlejen

Mar 28, 2019
Media
New England
Parrots
Sunny the Sun Conure (sept '18, gotcha 3/'19). Mr Jefferson Budgie & Mrs Calliope Budgie (albino) (nov'18 & jan'19). Summer 2021 Baby Budgies: Riker (Green); Patchouli, Keye, & Tiny (blue greywings).
Well as to your second question, "How," there's no answer but Albie ingenuity.

But regarding your first question, he was obviously hoping to find out what it would look like when a Marshmallow Brownie Mini Bite Bomb EXPLODES. Clearly, he is pleased with the result!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
Well as to your second question, "How," there's no answer but Albie ingenuity.

But regarding your first question, he was obviously hoping to find out what it would look like when a Marshmallow Brownie Mini Bite Bomb EXPLODES. Clearly, he is pleased with the result!
Oh he was super pleased with the result.... He was sat on that pile trilling away with the occasional eh-eh that he does to let us know he's done/doing something he shouldn't hahah

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
To borrow a phrase from the great mountaineer George Mallory, who, when asked why he climbed Mt. Everest, replied... "Because it is there."
That absolutely applies to albie and I think any parrot in general

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
Is Tiki like Albie I take it?
TIki?
she is worse then albie
she once pushed a glass cup filled with berry juice on a white carpet **THE PAINN**
and started strutting and showing off like she saved the world from doom

anything on the table MUST GO DOWN..

man-
she even pushed my phone off the table and shaterred it
now im phoneless 🥲

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
TIki?
she is worse then albie
she once pushed a glass cup filled with berry juice on a white carpet **THE PAINN**
and started strutting and showing off like she saved the world from doom

anything on the table MUST GO DOWN..

man-
she even pushed my phone off the table and shaterred it
now im phoneless 🥲
This is why I don't have carpets 🤣 and of course they must strut to show off their impressive skills

Zoruace

Sep 21, 2021
Media
Albums
This is why I don't have carpets 🤣 and of course they must strut to show off their impressive skills
just walk into my room and see what kind of terror she is-
my wall has splats of a time when she just flinged her fruit around
and the stain of the berry is still there-
i just realised how messy they are

Cagzo

Jan 14, 2020
Media
Mid Glamorgan,South Wales,UK
Parrots
One Pineapple Conure.
Hatched late 2018.
Well I was about to give your post a "Like" Stitch,but I think that calls for a thumbs down (n) 😁 Why is it everything has to go on the floor?And how did he do it? Must have been pushing with his head. Oh the joys of a messy bird!
Connie chucks everything from my makeup bag on to the floor,and looks down at it as if its an achievment.

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Well I was about to give your post a "Like" Stitch,but I think that calls for a thumbs down (n) 😁 Why is it everything has to go on the floor?And how did he do it? Must have been pushing with his head. Oh the joys of a messy bird!
Connie chucks everything from my makeup bag on to the floor,and looks down at it as if its an achievment.
Turns out he's been doing neck pushes! I caught him working out on his activity toy that hangs on the door, he literally holds on to the mat and the pushes it away from the door streaching out as far as he can then let's it bang back on the door!

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
Because I can... :)

Jim
I give Amy chicken keg bones for a treat. Usually goes in his treat bowl. Today I vacuumed his front yard three times and every time I find the remnants of said bone further and further away from his house. How the heck does he manage to throw the bone when it's locked inside his house,usually on his basement floor?

Jim

Most Reactions

Latest posts