Game Over! Poppy's Busted

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
So, my box of loot arrived today! That's good news for the flock, our scheme was successful! We need to work out a few bugs. We need to find someone on the inside at UPS. The guy beat down the door, Mom got the package. Boy, was she surprised! She didn't care one bit if my Uncles and Aunties thought it was a great idea.

Trying to reason with Mom!

Still trying to reason with Mom! I swear, I ordered this bell for Sammy! How did I know it was the size of the Liberty bell! Of course I have to keep it!

Everybody got something. Harry and Sammy got matching foraging perches for their front doors. Sammy got chimes, Harry got a mop (sounds weird but she likes her mops and she don't pull her feathers out when she has a mop to cuddle). The budgies got a swing and a new perch. Sweet Pea needed a bigger bribe to keep her quiet.

And here's a couple of little toys I ordered for myself.

Talk to the tail!

Go away! I don't want to talk to you right now! Leave me alone!

Okay! That's it, Lady! You need a time out. Go to your room. I have some new toys that need my attention!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Poppy, I LOVE YOU!!!
Those toys are fabulous!!! My Flock says you can use your Mom's card and order them toys anytime you want, your taste is exquisite.
And Ekko is on his way to steal your bell.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
What an amazing assortment of toys. You have such great taste, Poppy. Better order another box before Mom cuts off the credit card!!

The bell encased in plastic is an amazing idea. And I love the Chinese take-out box!!

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
Wow Poppy what a lucky girl you are, what excellent taste in toys! Go careful with that Liberty bell! Don't ya think you need to be nice to your mom for a bit LOL?

Most Reactions