Get-a-Grip Came!

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
I forgot all about ordering the Get-a-Grip rope grid, but the doorbell just rang and voila! It arrived!

It is extremely heavy :eek: and larger than my mind's eye. Think we've decided to hang it by all four corners above Mojo and Cecil's cages (hope we can find good enough support!!). I wasn't thinking it would be so substantial ...

The birdies are gonna be in birdie heaven playing on this thingy!! :D:D:D

(The cats are quite unsure as to what this thing is! LOL).

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Here is the site and a picture of what I got. I purchased the medium size.

http://www.avianlove.com/category/Get_A_Grip/c85

I am a little disappointed as they make a note on the website that frayed ends should be kept at about 2 inches in length for safety reasons. Every end of the grid that I have has about 6 inches of frayed rope :(

So, I'm going to lay it out on the floor and get each of the end pieces cut down to 2 inches.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Had to switch browsers to see pictures ... I can't say enough for cargo nets for birdies ... what a great all around toy ... you can use it to entertain them ... you can stuff treats in the knots and use it as a foraging toy ... so many practical applications every home with a bird should have at least one ...

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
I have a stuffed animal net above my birds cage it it So hard to keep them out of it :) someday I will have a whole bird room to hang stuff from (big sigh eyes get glazed over :))
you will have to post pics of your guys playing in it

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bet they are gonna love it. Definately wanna see pics of them enjoying that, and yeah as Tex said they have so many things you can do to them to make your fids enjoy it even more. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts