Goofy thinks he's alone

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
This is what happens when Goofy thinks he's alone. I couldn't get all of it before he realized I was around, but the part I did get was kinda cute. I had to lay on the floor mostly in my bedroom but a little bit out so I could point the camera down the stairs. The measures I have to go to in order to get this bird on video!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKl2K1t5lXc"]Goofy thinks he needs more attention - YouTube[/ame]

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Gotta love it.
I enjoy Amazon voices so much... to me, their tones are just coy, proud, child-like yet wild... ack... I sound as if I'm describing a hip new wine. Anyway, I do believe most of us could identify an Amazon voice amongst any others.

OP
B

BeatriceC

Feb 9, 2016
San Diego, CA
Parrots
Goofy (YNA), Oscar (Goffin 'too). Foster bird Betty (RLA). RIP Cookie, 1991-2016 ('tiel), Leo (Sengal), Charlotte (scarlet macaw). Grand-birds: Liam (budgie), Donovan (lovebird), RIP Angelo (budgie)
I love Goofy's voice. He's hysterical when he gets going, though he's usually pretty quiet. Most of the time he just mutters under his breath. It's only when he thinks he needs more attention than he's getting, or MrC is on the phone with his mother*, that he gets loud.

*MrC's mother is 85 and her hearing is pretty bad these days, so he has to speak rather loudly for her to hear him. My hypothesis is that Goofy starts chattering at this point for the same reason he chimes in if people are yelling in his vicinity; because he has to join the "flock calls".

Most Reactions

Latest posts