gota ask

OP
R

roberto

Dec 22, 2010
Indiana
Parrots
amazon
il b *****! im learning all kinds of neet stuff on this forum. I have two parakeets I got for my boys about two months ago. people on this forum have talked about training them. I never would have thought it posible.

Last edited by a moderator:

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
Budgies are great birds! Very, very smart too...just like any parrot. Also one of the best talkers as well, just that no one knows it because they are so quiet! If you ever get one on your shoulder next to your ear, and listen carefully, you might be surprised at how much they can talk!

Beilana

Jun 14, 2010
Calgary, Ab, Canada
Parrots
Chia!!!! Cinnamon GCC
Sorry I put the wrong link! This is the one [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkN_dtP2i-w]YouTube - Fun with Budgies[/ame]

Pedro

Dec 15, 2010
Australia
Parrots
2 Budgies, 3 Cockatiels, 6 GCC'S, 2 Crimson Bellie Conures, 9 Sun Conures, 2 Major Mitchells, 12 Eclectus parrots of various ages, 2 BF Amazons, 2 Hahn's Macaw's, 1 Red Tail Black Too
THE WILD BUDGERIGAR (Ornithological Notes)

Genus: MELOPSITTACUS : Melopsittacus undulatus
This beautiful little parakeet, possibly the best known and most popular bird bred in the world today, is a native of Australia. It has had a variety of names; Undulated Parakeet. Shell Parrot, Grass Parakeet, Zebra Parrot, Warbling Grass Parrot, Scallop Parrot and Canary Parrot, all of which, fortunately, have been discarded in favour of the original native name pronounced “budgerigar”. Like so many of these aboriginal names there are many different ways of spelling and pronouncing this word. Thus we have Budgerigar, Boodgereegar and Budgerygah.​

I came across this bit of info thought it was interesting to add.

nofearengineer

Sep 8, 2010
Parrots
Gandalf - CAG (1997-2010) R.I.P. my baby boy.
Bitty - CAG (2 yrs old? and working on spoiling her rotten)
Not to be confused with the metal band "Budgie," who recorded such great albums as "Squawk," "Impeckable," "You're all Living in Cuckooland," and "Heavier than Air - Rarest Eggs." :D

Talk about carrying a silly gimmick too far LOL.

Most Reactions

Latest posts