Green cheek conures?

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
My heart has been opening up for a new bird specifically a green cheek conure and yes I have heard the downsides and good side of green cheek conure i didn't do a lot of research about them just a little

and I really want one there's a rescue beside me who has green cheek conure
i cant go to the vet for the green cheek conure
and i tried to find the biggest cage but i found this one
  • 🔨 Length - 45.5 Cm
  • 🔨 Width - 45.5 Cm
  • 🔨 Height - 88.5 Cm

should i get a green cheek conure
i have the space-time to spend with a green cheek conure but i don't have a vet
should i get a green cheek conure?

Skarila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
2021 Parrot of the Year 🏆
Apr 19, 2021
Media
Albums
Hungary
Parrots
✻Csillam the rescued budgie
✻Pascal the Emma's (Venezuelan) Conure

Previous owned:
✻Archibald the cockatiel (fostered 6 months)
✻RIP - 28 YO Zeleni the mischievous IRN
✻RIP -Sunny the budgie
In all honesty - no. At least not yet.

Most likely other memebers will mention it too - getting a bird in preteen years is one of most uncertain things to do. You might have time now, but what about in 5 years? 10? Conures easily live over 20 years.

Also if you cannot have a bird vetted at all, rather don't get it. If your family isn't ready to bring a pet to the vet because of whatever reason, it's better not even consider to get one before you can in future take it yourself and cover the expenses.

Just keep research to your heart's content. Even as a settled adult I waited 3-4 years before getting a conure.

OP
MayMaroa

MayMaroa

Feb 13, 2022
Putrajaya, Malaysia
Parrots
2 female budgies i have a green named tofu she is 1 years old(she turned one years old in April) and i have a blue budgie named sky she is the younger one she is younger then tofu by a few days
well I guess i will wait and thanks for replying i really appreciate it!

Most Reactions

Latest posts