Greenwing Macaw and his Timneh brother

gadlaw

Jan 2, 2018
Florida
Parrots
Greenwing Macaw, African Gray Timneh
I see that I've been a member of this forum for four years and for one reason or another I haven't posted much if at all. Here is a picture of Hiro the male Greenwing Macaw and myself and one with us and Aki the male Timneh African Grey. They've been with me since they've fledged 22 years ago. And in 22 years they haven't had a thing to do with each other in all that time. They don't acknowledge each other. Well feathered, out of the cages every day, well fed, lots of attention.
IMG_1618.jpeg
IMG_1623.jpeg

OP
gadlaw

gadlaw

Jan 2, 2018
Florida
Parrots
Greenwing Macaw, African Gray Timneh
Right! Also watched your 20 minute video with your Amazon. Well trained and patient bird you have there. That bird is lucky to have you. And who doesn't love The Banana Splits. Do we understand them? No. We don't understand them. Is that theme song playing in my head right now? Yes. Yes it is. :)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome and/or welcome back @gadlaw, what a photogenic trio you are!! Oh and you had me at the Banana Splits too :love: Did you know that if you get a really annoying tune stuck in your head, that humming the Banana Splits theme will get rid of it immediately?? Yet another reason to love them!! ❤️

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
I agree, what a great looking photo of all of you!

Most Reactions