Greetings from Quito & Ringo! Howdy ya'll

QuitowashisnameO

Mar 20, 2023
Media
Parrots
1. Male catalina macaw, 1.5 yrs old estimated
2. Male blue throat macaw, approx 11 mo
Just happy to be here! I am like a sponge soaking up all this great information from you great parrot owners! I hope to contribute as well my experiences with large exotics. I have 2 macaws; catalina male (1.5y) and blue throat male (11mo). I also have a keel-bill toucan and 2 pineapple conures. All males :)

Attachments

• quito.jpg
    quito.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Quito&me.jpg
    Quito&me.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Ringo.jpg
    Ringo.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 28

PrimorandMoxi

May 29, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Max (23yo) Blue and Gold Macaw,
&
PRIMOR (8yo) Red Lored Amazon,
&
ABBA (33yo) Red Lored Amazon - RIP
Your Catalina matches your décor perfectly.
Awesome birdies!
What is it like having a Toucan?

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Just happy to be here! I am like a sponge soaking up all this great information from you great parrot owners! I hope to contribute as well my experiences with large exotics. I have 2 macaws; catalina male (1.5y) and blue throat male (11mo). I also have a keel-bill toucan and 2 pineapple conures. All males :)
Welcome to our global virtual online flock, it's great to have you aboard, and your babies are beautiful - looking forward to seeing pics of the rest of your flock too! 😍

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
A hearty welcome to you and your gorgeous flock, I'm so happy you joined us:)
I had a Toco Toucan years ago, and he could squirt poop across the room and aim it perfectly at us.
I'd love to see pics of your Toucan and Conures, too!

Most Reactions