Guinea Pig babies!!!!!

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
AAAWWWW!!!!! They are SO cute!!! I had NO idea guinea pigs come out looking so fluffy. :D

Many congrats to the new mommy and to your daughter of course, too. :)

TOO adorable!!! Do you have daddy on premises?

OP
crimson

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
thanks, Wendy- it's been an emotional morning to say the least.

yes, his name is Smudge, and the babies look like him. he has beautiful red eyes.

Mare Miller

Banned
Banned
May 14, 2011
Media
sierra foothills of central California
Parrots
13yr. old male umbrella cockatoo,
we call him Amigo!

7yr. old Goffin cockatoo, she IS Sassy!!
Sorry for your loss of your finch :( I had guinea pigs years ago and the babies are the cutest things EVER! It's amazing how they come out fully developed, eyes and ears open and full coat of hair, just mini sized! Yours are adorable!

MarciaLove

Jan 4, 2012
USA Georgia
Parrots
Sugar the Blue Crown Conure♂, Merlin the Camelot Macaw♂
OH THEY ARE TOO CUTE!!!!! Congrats on those adorable little guys! And so sorry to hear of your finches passing :(

Mayden

Apr 22, 2010
UK.
Parrots
Merlin & Charlie (Senegals)
Wow, they are just smaller versions! I was expecting pink hairless rat type things. What cuties! Congratulations on your new babies and I'm sorry for your loss with your finch. :( xx

Most Reactions