Gwen torments Pal.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Gwen has learned Pals name and is now taunting the poor pup. I have worked hard to train Pal to obey without hesitation, and he does, to a fault. Gwen uses my voice to call Pal over to his cage, then laughs hysterically at the pup when he stands there all confused wondering where in the world I am hiding that he can hear my voice, but not see me. When Gwen gets bored doing this, he climbs to the bottom of his cage, call Pal over and then nips the poor pup in the nose when he sniffs at the bird, or grabs his tail when it brushes the cage when the pup turns around. Gwen will have to come up with a new tactic though, because the pup learned really fast not to stick his nose, or tongue into Gwen cage or within Gwens reach, he still hasn't figured out how the bird keeps getting his tail though. He will learn in time and I'm sure Gwen has many more tricks up his sleeve to use on Pal.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I love that it is just sooooooooo funny, poor pup, sure hope he doesn't remember this as he gets bigger, Sounds like they are going to be great pals tho'

Bucc will also call Jess and Rex over, especially when they are laying on their beds, they trot over to him all happy only for him to tell them to "get on your bed" hehehehe. He loves Jess' tail, he will call her over to him when he is on the chair, she goes to him tail wagging then looks over at me, to check that its okay to go, and wham Bucc has the tail in his beak.

A few weeks ago, Bucc was out of the cage, he had a biscuit that he had dropped on the bottom of the cage, when we looked Rex was in the cage, Bucc was not a happy guy. All I could hear from the kitchen was "Get out, bad doggy bad bad doggy" hehehehe

OP
Alison

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
All I could hear from the kitchen was "Get out, bad doggy bad bad doggy" hehehehe

Thats too funny!

OP
Alison

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
Well Pal lost his mind for a second this morning and tried to lick Gwen. He now has a pierced tongue to show for his affection. :( Gwen on the other hand, found the dogs reaction very much to his liking. The demonic laugh told all. :rolleyes: I bet Pal won't make that mistake again.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh poor Pal, hope his tongue soon heals, failing that you could always put a tongue ring in, sure it would look great :54:

Hope Gwen can't hear you calling his laugh demonic, or you'll be in trouble again.

OP
Alison

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
you could always put a tongue ring in

LOL Oh yeah, try explaining that to animal rights groups :eek: . I can just hear them now....... ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts