Had a little scare today but it turned out better than I expected!

Mar 1, 2023
Tonight like every night I checked up on my cuties and was rubbing their chest guardian somehow got spooked and proceeded to fly about frantically causing a chain reaction in angel but sadly this caused her to fly out the cage. Luckily I always shut my door when playing with them so she ended up going on the top of the entrance to my wardrobe I had to get a chair to collect her which she flu around a bit onto the floor and bed but each time I went to pick her up she let me she didnt bite me or anything. I could tell she was a little scare but she refrained from biting me as I tried to slowly move her back to the cage after all of this up and down she used her beak to pull herself back into the cage and sat right next to guardian once more.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Tonight like every night I checked up on my cuties and was rubbing their chest guardian somehow got spooked and proceeded to fly about frantically causing a chain reaction in angel but sadly this caused her to fly out the cage. Luckily I always shut my door when playing with them so she ended up going on the top of the entrance to my wardrobe I had to get a chair to collect her which she flu around a bit onto the floor and bed but each time I went to pick her up she let me she didnt bite me or anything. I could tell she was a little scare but she refrained from biting me as I tried to slowly move her back to the cage after all of this up and down she used her beak to pull herself back into the cage and sat right next to guardian once more.
I hate when that happens! It's stressful for the budgie who finds themselves suddenly not-in-their- house (cage) and for budgie Mom (you) who has to try to get the confused flying escapee back in! At least you didn't need to climb a dangerous ladder to retrieve her!

Most Reactions

Latest posts