Handmade rope perches, orbs, and swings

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Sweet video, ToMang07! It was nice watching Willow's maneuvers.

Shirre, you really make some high quality stuff!

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
Apparently, she REALLY likes it, lol

20151009_145541_zps8a6ej4qd.jpg

LOL!! What a silly girl! Almost looks like she's sleeping on it lol

snowflake311

Jun 7, 2016
Tahoe
Parrots
Sprinkels, Black capped Conure/
Olaf, male, Budgie/
Sweetpea, female, Budgie/
RIP Kiwi, female, Senegal
I am interesting in a rope perch for my conure one that attaches on the cage. I tried to
pm you but I could not.

plumsmum2005

Nov 18, 2015
England, UK
Parrots
Lou, Ruby, and Sonu.
Fly free Plum, my gorgeous boy.
I am interesting in a rope perch for my conure one that attaches on the cage. I tried to
pm you but I could not.

Hi, You can through via a Moderator until you have enough posts under your belt - 20 I think. BTW Gibberish doesn't count :). Don't forget to put who it is to go to! :)

BIRDIGIRL

Jan 25, 2016
Mayo Ireland
Parrots
Rodney Blue Fronted Amazon
RIP Mr Biggles White Fronted Amazon , Elsa and Little Nellow the Lutino Budgies, Lady Primrose a Pied Budgie and English Budgies Houdini Popeye and Olive
I have a sugestion here ...I think you should leave Oregon and move to Ireland...really you should think about it...and I really am only thinking of you when I say you should move, Im not at all considering all the lovely perches I could get for Peter Pan Mr Biggles and Elsa if you lived in Ireland...that never entered my head :) :) :) :) :) :)
Lovely perches if I lived in the USA instead of Ireland I would be ordering some for sure. They look super.

OP
getwozzy

getwozzy

Feb 26, 2013
Oregon
pm you but I could not.

Sorry- my inbox was full so that's probably why you couldn't message me :/

At this time I'm not making any perches because everything is in storage and we're dealing with an insurance claim thanks to an over zealous power washer

bungle

Aug 21, 2016
Media
Bristol
Parrots
Ringneck called Rio
HI.
Have you started to make these again? Im in England, would you be able to post?

Shine

Nov 3, 2016
Northern Nevada
Parrots
Fidget - BFA, Addy - Red Lored
I would be interested in a couple of things as well when you start creating them again! They are beautiful and I know Fidget would love it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RavensGryf

Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
She hasn't been on the forum in a long time. If you look at a member's public profile it will tell you the last time they were on.

Cashclan

Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns of Sapphire NC
Parrots
African Greys
Harvey & Essie and Sparks & Lola, Uh-oh which is going to my sister in about another week after I finish potty training him
Wow, those are AWESOME!! I purchased all the stuff to make a boing for my baby and haven’t gotten around to doing it. Seeing these beauties may give me just the push I need. Thanks

MangoMuttonChops

Oct 15, 2017
NY
Parrots
Lala is a 4+/- year old Goffin's Cockatoo rescued from the shelter October 13th 2017. Beautiful, spunky and loves love! πŸ’˜
I've been making these in my spare time, and I know it's hard to find plain (white) rope perches and boings. I can also dye the rope any color you'd like (I use food dye, so it's safe).

So, if you're an established member and would like a handmade custom-length rope perch or boing, I'd be happy to help you out.

I have 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1-1/2" cotton and 3/4" manila rope available, and all metal components are stainless steel.

Below are photos of ones I've previously made

If you're interested, please PM me :)

Do you still make these for sale?

Jolene7136

May 21, 2018
Curious to know how you get the ends to stay on and the metal rings to stay attached?

Have some rope I bought a long time ago to make a bird net with and was considering trying this out with any remaining product.

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
This user hasnt been on the forums for 2 years.

Most Reactions

Latest posts