Happy Belated (again) Gotcha Day, Tucker!

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
I can't believe I missed it again, but only by a little. January 12th marked three years since my boy came home with me! So much going on around here, I lost track of the date. Finally moving up in tech land and set a reminder so I don't miss it ever again.

So, three years in, Tucker has all of his routines (and mine) down to a science, and lets me know if I deviate from them in the slightest. He's such a funny little guy, and I'd venture to say, the closest thing to a snuggly ekkie you'll ever find. He's so friendly and outgoing, likes pretty much everyone, but still a daddy's boy. He's been letting me know his dislike for Zoey, the dalmatian puppy added to the family a few months ago. She gets into everything, and requires lots of attention while she's learning the rules, and that cuts into his time a little. (For now) He doesn't care for that AT ALL. Zoey is super smart, and catching on, but at six months, still a puppy full of boundless energy. We'll get there.

Happy Gotcha Day, my sweet Tuck Tuck! I love you to pieces, little boy! ❀️
20211113_094643.jpg

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month πŸ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Happy Gotcha day, Tucker!!
Hope you have an amazing day with all the treats and scritches you could ever want!
Don't tell Baxter, but you're my favorite ;)

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What a joyous day when the stars aligned to bring you two together.

Here's to celebrating many, many more Gotcha Days!

Happy Belated Gotcha Day Tucker!

GaseousLinearDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif

OP
saxguy64

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Thank you everyone! We're celebrating it to the fullest, with extra daddy time, some treats, and a fresh rotation of toys. He LOVES anything with wooden beads on it. Goes right after them and pops every one of them off within minutes. He'll go find the broken pieces at the bottom of the cage later, and transform them into tiny bits of nothing! He's a happy boy :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts