Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Happy Birthday freshprincess87!!

384500-Star-Balloon-Happy-Birthday-Animated-Quote.gif

I hope you have a fantastic day!

@freshprincess87

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Happy Birthday freshprincess87!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day!
happy-birthday.gif

freshprincess87

Dec 30, 2016
Australia
Parrots
8 little lovebirds
Hi everyone,

Oh my gosh. I had no idea that my birthday was a thread. I didn't get notified in my email and had not logged in for awhile.

I would like to say a belated thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Thank you so much. It means so much to me. This has been a very hard year as my ducks were murdered in May, almost 10 weeks ago now. Then just recently our indian ringneck named socrates wasn't feeling very well either, but thankfully we took him to the vet and he got medicines and this helped him and he is doing very well and is his usual shouting self. Unfortunately last week one of our diamond doves named squeaky (he had a unique squeaky voice) also passed away. He'd been unwell for some time as he had a crooked beak and lost his girlfriend earlier this year too. So it's been quite a year and quite a month of stress. I cried on my birthday because my ducks weren't with me. Then I cried even more because I realised they weren't with me last year on my birthday either, as they came in October 2021. And then I cried for longer as I was worried about Socrates who thankfully ended up being ok. I've never cried on my birthday.

Thank you everyone for thinking of me.

And sunconurebaba, I always used to say / think to myself for many years, that I don't belong in Australia, because I was born on Canada Day. I used to think it was a sign that I should find a way to move to Canada. Sometimes I still do. This made my day today. Seeing all these birthday messages and the mention of Canada Day.

Happy belated Canada Day to all the Canadians on the forum too.

While I didn't feel like celebrating much on my birthday, I ended up doing groceries and got a free bubble tea and spring rolls at the local bubble tea place and their adjacent Vietnamese restaurant so that was a nice gesture from them.

THANK YOU EVERYONE. This forum is really full of kind people. THANK YOU. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Most Reactions

Latest posts