Happy birthday jerseywendy!!

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
Happiest of happy birthday dear Wendy. Thank you for everything you do here, and then some!:jumping40:

dhraiden

Jul 14, 2015
Queens NY
Parrots
Green Cheek Conure (Mochi)
Gold Capped Conure (Mango)
Aday late but also chirping in w/ a Happy Birthday ^_^ Thanks for all the advice given~

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Happy Birthday, Wendy!! I am also a day late and I wasn't sure if your Bday was today or tomorrow or yesterday. :D (My doggy's is tomorrow and mine is next week, so I remembered you were near my little Prince Pinto! hahaha)
Hope you celebrate all weekend, with no hurricane to worry about.

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Ah... lateness is a curse, is it not? Still, I want to add my own warmest wishes, Wendy. Your awesome knowledge about birds and their care has helped so many here on the forum. You deserve far more than just one day of happiness and fun! ;)

Thanks for everything you do for us - hope you've been enjoying yourself massively and laughing lots! XX

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
Oh crap! I didn't see this!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
You are all the BEST!!! Thanks so much, every single one of you. :smile015:

The 'party' continues, yes, but we've been getting pummeled with rain. Thank you 'Joaquin'. :cool:

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
You are all the BEST!!! Thanks so much, every single one of you. :smile015:

The 'party' continues, yes, but we've been getting pummeled with rain. Thank you 'Joaquin'. :cool:

I'm with you there on the rain since I'm just over the river, it's been cold, wet and yucky!

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I'm with you there on the rain since I'm just over the river, it's been cold, wet and yucky!

We turned the heater on. I truly HATE cold weather, and winter isn't even here yet. :(

This is what it looked like in Belmar on Thursday evening. :cool:

Stay warm and dry, Aquila!! :)

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Berry - Cinnamon GCC

We turned the heater on. I truly HATE cold weather, and winter isn't even here yet. :(

This is what it looked like in Belmar on Thursday evening. :cool:

Stay warm and dry, Aquila!! :)

Hah! I'm only leaving the house today because I have to! (to get bird stuff, go figure!)

Keeping in contact with my dad down on LBI where I grew up, since Sandy I've been terrified of anything happening again! You should have seen my face when I saw my dad on the news during that!

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
I only went out to the dog bakery for my dog's birthday and to pick up ingredients to make big warm spicy pot of beans. Still glad this storm moved away from us a little!! Don't need drama. Lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts