Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Happy Independence Day
to all of our US Members!

Wishing you a day filled with much love, great food & amazing memories!

355746-American-Eagle-4th-Of-July-Gifs.gif

HEEDLESS

Supporting Member
Nov 9, 2018
Media
US
Parrots
Eclectus: SI. Vosmaeri
"KISE" She was born in Jan, 2018.
"Akashi" He hatched 07/13/2021.

Happy 4th to all US members ^_^

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As America takes this day to remember its Birthday!
May all of the US Members of Parrot Forum enjoy this special day with Friends, Family and Guests!
Best Wishes, My Good Friends!

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Happy Independence Day
United States Of America!

18WheelsOfSteel

Jun 26, 2019
West Central Louisiana, originally from Portland O
Parrots
2 Budgies
"Southern Belle" a blue female
"Beau Dandy" a green male
Hope everybody is having a safe and enjoyable Independence Day remembering why this day is celebrated, and passing along those traditions which make it possible to the next generation, if everyone else is as overstuffed with hot dogs, sunscreen, fireworks and memories as I am, well done!

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
Yes! I don't know how to make a big sparkling post with American icons on it, so please accept that I would have if I could have. Wishing all my US friends a happy Independence Day.

Love from Betrisher. XXXXX :)

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Parrots
Dominic: Galah(RIP: 1981-2018); The Lovies: Four Blue Masked Lovebirds; Barney and Madge (The Beaks): Alexandrines; Miss Rosetta Stone: Little Corella
D'you mean from the fireworks, Flboy?

I *hate* fireworks with all the hate of a jealous woman! Not only does the fallout make my car dirty, but it gives me asthma and sends my (autistic and sensorily overloaded) son into a flat spin. I have to try and keep the animals indoors because they hate the sound and, when the fireworks are over, they're reluctant to go outside again.

I'd rather see fireworks replaced with a more cooperative public spectacle like carol singing at Christmas. Fireworks is only money going up in smoke. Hah! Bumbug!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
D'you mean from the fireworks, Flboy?
Yes, two of the dogs ‘know’ fireworks are going to kill them!
I worked for many years in the back lots of Disney world. Once during a heavy overcast, I got caught in the ‘do not be in’ zone! Because of the weather, they angled the shoots much lower than normal. It went from, oh cool, to, oh my, to Help, real fast! These are the big ones!

An interesting bit of useless information! Disney is able to fund world wide, nightly fireworks–just from popcorn sales!
$55k per show!

Last edited:

Betrisher

Jun 3, 2013
Parrots
Hnf! Shame Disney doesn't fund a third-world hospital or school from its popcorn sales!

Most Reactions

Latest posts