Happy Saint Patricks Day ! Post your green birds

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
Thank you SO much for the INSTA-SMILE, Terri! Beautiful pictures - ALL of them!!! :D

Happy Saint Patti Day!!

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots

Lavalleer

Dec 29, 2014
p387921791-4.jpg

Frumpydumple

Apr 21, 2013
Durham, UK.
Parrots
My birds: Skyler/Sky, violet Indian Ringneck. Mother's birds: Norman, African Grey and Mildred, Blue Crowned Conure.
Does this include birds you don't have anymore?

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
Karen ,is that a green little Linnie ? [so cute]..........Like the Greenhcheek with the tulips :)........ Sure post any bird you want , I was going to put my Harlow that passed away over the summer........... Very cute Quaker one bird I haven't had :)

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Thank you, Terri! That's actually two different quakers. Zeke, a male in the first photo, Harry, a female in the second. :)

OP
Pinkbirdy

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
I like them both !!!!!

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
Karen ,is that a green little Linnie ? [so cute]..........Like the Greenhcheek with the tulips :)........ Sure post any bird you want , I was going to put my Harlow that passed away over the summer........... Very cute Quaker one bird I haven't had :)

Yep, that's Joey. He's 7 weeks. He's the only chick from the last clutch.

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
Thank you, Terri! That's actually two different quakers. Zeke, a male in the first photo, Harry, a female in the second. :)

I might have guessed the opposite-- in those photos, Harry looks so sweet and innocent, and Zeke has the devilish Quaker gleam in his eye. :D

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
Haha, Gary, Zeke can be 100% Quaker in the right mood. I'm afraid sweet is very uncharacteristic for my Harry.

Beautiful Ralph! He always has every perfect feather in place! I love that Quaker!

Puck

Mar 8, 2015
Oh man, I love this thread! Such beautiful birds! We should have more "post this color bird" threads to see the lovely rainbow out there! Though Sammy pinched me for not wearing green today, the sucker! "It's not easy bein' green" my butt!!

sammybath_zpsziu6w6fu.jpg

Most Reactions