Has anyone tried this

DKay& Papi

Nov 23, 2022
Parrots
BFA/RLA?
I'm contemplating making birdie bread and came across my long forgotten Babycakes cake pops maker and thought 🤔, I wonder if that work?

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
Cake pops tend to have a very different texture to bird bread. I'm not sure if something specific to cake pops would work for it. You could always just mold the dough into a ball and plop it on a stick and bake from there. Or make them ball shaped, bake them, and then put a stick through while they're still warm.

OP
D

DKay& Papi

Nov 23, 2022
Parrots
BFA/RLA?
Cake pops tend to have a very different texture to bird bread. I'm not sure if something specific to cake pops would work for it. You could always just mold the dough into a ball and plop it on a stick and bake from there. Or make them ball shaped, bake them, and then put a stick through while they're still warm.
Another question. I've been researching until my vision is doubled ughh so hopefully you can put my eyes at ease lol. What about using just pellet powder as the flour cuz everything thing I've seen using pellet powder also called for some sort of flour too

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
Another question. I've been researching until my vision is doubled ughh so hopefully you can put my eyes at ease lol. What about using just pellet powder as the flour cuz everything thing I've seen using pellet powder also called for some sort of flour too
Check out the TOPs bird bread recipe. It calls for some other things but not flour. What they use in their mix is essentially just their powderized pellets

Most Reactions