he ate pizza crust...

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
3 year old indian ringneck
Hey so i was eating pizza and then i went to get something from the fridge, i didn't even take 2 minutes and when i came back i saw him munching on the pizza's CRUST is this fine or should i take him to a vet??? Im super worried but hes acting fine

Attachments

• 034610C4-A4AD-47A4-B45A-D60B9239CDD4.jpeg
    034610C4-A4AD-47A4-B45A-D60B9239CDD4.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 49

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Unless there was something very unusual on or in the pizza crust, it's fine. I let my small amazon have a small piece when we have it ( like every 2weeks). He will be fine, really; no need to go to a vet.

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
As so well stated above, pizza crust and Lasagna are fine in moderation. Only concern is no garlic or tomato paste beyond very limited occurrences.

FYI: Food and Parrots left without supervision for only a couple of seconds and they quickly prove how quick they are!!

junior98

Oct 17, 2022
New England
Parrots
1998 senegal parrot
Hi BIRDS!!!! And pizza... I give my bird crust all the time (had it last night). It's home made so no garlic or onion powder in the crust. Jexnel's all in. Of course it has to be cool :) their little mouths don't like hot as much as mine does....

OP
indianringnecks

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
Hi BIRDS!!!! And pizza... I give my bird crust all the time (had it last night). It's home made so no garlic or onion powder in the crust. Jexnel's all in. Of course it has to be cool :) their little mouths don't like hot as much as mine does....
Great to know thank u!

OP
indianringnecks

indianringnecks

Nov 23, 2022
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Parrots
As so well stated above, pizza crust and Lasagna are fine in moderation. Only concern is no garlic or tomato paste beyond very limited occurrences.

FYI: Food and Parrots left without supervision for only a couple of seconds and they quickly prove how quick they are!!
Noted thanks, i now make sure that its never left without supervision after that crust situation

Most Reactions

Latest posts