He knows how to get out of trouble! (A couple of stories from this week!)

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
1 . Albie decided my face needed a good preening this evening . It was getting a bit much so I tried to pull away
He grabs my cheek too hard and goes "eh-eh" so I move him and tell him to be gentle. He comes back , snuggles I and the kisses where he grabbed me ! It was so sweet !

2. He scared him self yesterday. He flew to the bathroom with hubby and did tippy taps on the mirror. He noticed the "other " bird and he screamed at it . The he got angry fluffy at it and pecked but when the "other " bird did the same he took off screaming his warning call ...he tried to be the big scary bird but then got acted by his own reflection.

3. He loves chatting away to kitchen appliances like the washer/dryer/coffee machine .he actually struts for the coffee machine ...I think he loves it

4. I swear he screamed at next doors dog for barking this morning. It was barking at a stupid time disturbing albie (and us ) he screams once and the dog magically stops barking! Mow this could be wishful thinking but , I couldn't hear the owners and with how paper thin our walls are,we can hear everything.

Attachments

• 20220820_114143.jpg
    20220820_114143.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 54

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
No doubt about who rules the roost at your place, Stitch, and now he wants to control the neighbours as well! Where will it all end??!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
No doubt about who rules the roost at your place, Stitch, and now he wants to control the neighbours as well! Where will it all end??!
With total World domination, us today , neighbours tomorrow, the world by end of next week .

The question is , will you submit to albies rule 🤔 🤣

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I don't think I've got a choice! And I for one welcome my new stinkin' cute overlord!!

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
I don't think I've got a choice! And I for one welcome my new stinkin' cute overlord!!
I've gladly accepted that I am his servant (he was very displeased with me emptying out all his food and water bowls this morning and he let me know it !)

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
Albie is so cute!! What a loveable little goofball ❤️😂

OP
Stitchthestitch

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie is so cute!! What a loveable little goofball ❤️😂
He really is . For my first bird , he is everything I could hsve possibly wished for and more . Even at his worst, he's still amazing

HeatherG

Apr 25, 2020
My past gcc learned to bark like a dog and whimper like a puppy. You may end up with a dog-bird hybrid.

Poor Albie, so scared by the BIRD IN THE MIRROR. Maybe he thinks the coffee maker is talking to him with its little drips and chuckles and humming noises. What a funny bird!

Most Reactions