He showed me trust.

Talaya

Apr 26, 2022
Media
Parrots
Han Solo - SI Male Eclectus
Hi
i just had to post and tell someone, his trust warmed my heart.

Today my boy was happily sitting on my hand chewing my fingers,
I was about to tell him to stop as he was getting a bit hard, when he surprised me, he just flipped upside down, and rolled over onto his back into my lap. The first time.
One claw was still tightly holding my finger, which he does all the time I ask him to step off.. but otherwise he was just laying in my lap, belly up, on his back thinking whats going on or chewing as usual.
After a short time I lifted him up and rolled him back upright. It’s the little thIngs… 🥰

Right now I can hear him squeaking/singing away in the other room. (Im in kitchen, As yesterday he bit me when I moved my tablet)

Last edited:

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Hi
i just had to post and tell someone, his trust warmed my heart.

Today my boy was happily sitting on my hand chewing my fingers,
I was about to tell him to stop as he was getting a bit hard, when he surprised me, he just flipped upside down, and rolled over onto his back into my lap. The first time.
One claw was still tightly holding my finger, which he does all the time I ask him to step off.. but otherwise he was just laying in my lap, belly up, on his back thinking whats going on or chewing as usual.
After a short time I lifted him up and rolled him back upright. It’s the little thIngs… 🥰

Right now I can hear him squeaking/singing away in the other room. (Im in kitchen, As yesterday he bit me when I moved my tablet)
yeah sometimes a switch is turned on and they figure out ohhhhhhhh......they love me. Ok I'll be cute.

Most Reactions