Hello Everyone!

luvmysun

Jan 5, 2010
Hi! My name is Angela, and I am owned by a Sun Conure named Perseus. I just love him, he has such an awesome personality! He is my first bird, and it was love at first site, he took to me very quickly, loves to dance for a treat, and is so much fun with all of his antics!
I have been married for 14 years and we have 4 great kids! Perseus fits in so well with our family, he brought us all a little sunshine the day he came into our home. A little corny but very true, we all love to interact with him and he loves all the attention. But his favorite place to be is sitting with me and napping under my chin! If I had known having a bird would be so much fun and rewarding at the same time, I definitely would have gotten one sooner! I am excited to be a part of this community from what I have seen so far it is going to be very helpful, I have already read some great advice on here!

:rainbow1:

Riley's mom

Banned
Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Holiday, Florida
Parrots
Military's, African Greys, Blue and Gold, Goffin, conures, quaker, lovebird, senegal parrot
Welcome!!! Sounds like you have a real sweetie there. You will find here some really great people with great ideas. Hope to see you here often.:green1:

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
Hi Angel, family and Perseus great to have you on board. :rainbow1:
Perseus is absolutely a gem, what lovely colour......
Personality wise, he sounds like a gem
How old is he, and how long have you had him for?
Sure you going to have hours of fun, learning and interacting with other members.
We look forward to hearing more news.
Take care

OP
luvmysun

luvmysun

Jan 5, 2010
Thank you for the welcomes and compliments :) Perseus is a little over a year old and I have only had him for 2 months, so I am completely new to this!

Most Reactions

Latest posts