Hello Everyone

ChrisWink

Sep 7, 2015
Media
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Echo ~ TAG DNA male

Jasper ~ U2 DNA male
Hello my fellow parrot lovers! My name is Chris. I have a baby Eclectus male named Moses. He is 21 weeks old. About me. I am an RN I live in Phoenix AZ. Hopefully there are other Eclectus people here!
1DD1A6E2-2817-421E-B1A4-46E2F04D402A.jpeg

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Welcome to the Forums, Chris! Beautiful boy you have there. :) We do have quite a few ekkie folks here, happy to help in any way we can, or just share stories. Looking forward to hearing about life with Moses. And if you'd like to share more, we love pictures here!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
Welcome to the forum Chris! Moses is adorable, I'm looking forward to watching him grow up:)
Please keep the pictures coming!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
So pleased you've joined, Chris! Gorgeous Moses with that telltale young Ekkie beak!!

Deep respect for you as unsung warrior R.N. Thanks for what you do on daily basis!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts