Hello from Minnesota!

sarahpaws

Jan 21, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I finally decided to join the parrot forum and take my bird care and ownership to the next level. I have a Jenday conure (Mojo) who is an approximately 8 year old rescue and Dexter (age unknown) a Quaker also a rescue. We also have a ring-necked dove (Cooey)

I have been working with my birds for several years and while I have managed to implement some positive behavioral and husbandry changes to improve the health of my birds, I feel like it's time to increase my education level and learn new things that can improve the lives of my birds.

Thank you for providing this community!

Sincerely,
Sarah

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Welcome! Lots of bird-lovers here to help you out. While you're having a look around, you can take any issue or topic which interests you, use the Search Tab and then read about it. It's a really good engine.
Glad you're with us!

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
Welcome to you! Have spent a few winters up your way, Rochester area!(IBM)
Came within inches of buying a home there! Beautiful country!

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums Sarah, we're glad you joined!! Nice selection of species, do they get along well?

itchyfeet

Nov 1, 2014
Middle Earth
Parrots
Ethyl the cockatiel, Henry & Clarke the IRN's, and Skittles the lovebird (my daughters)
Hi Sarah! I can't believe the others haven't asked for photos yet :eek: They're slacking :D

It would be great to see pic's when you're ready. I've always wondered what it would be like to keep doves...

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Welcome to you! Have spent a few winters up your way, Rochester area!(IBM)
Came within inches of buying a home there! Beautiful country!

Come-on David, everyone knows that not only is that Beautiful Country, but nothing is measured in inches! Feet is the smallest measurement! Whether height of trees, depth of ice, length of fish, etc... :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts