~ Hello ~ New Member Here!

hpatel

Aug 24, 2020
Connecticut
Parrots
Indian Ringneck Parakeet, Male
Hello there!

My name is Hiral. I am a new bird mom to a blue male indian ringneck parakeet named Kai. He is under 1 year old and has been under my care for exactly 1 month now. I am a first time bird owner and Kai is still adjusting to the home but I am so excited about this new family member.

Kai loves to eat bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, apples, oranges, and chili peppers. He is very active throughout the day and has a beautiful voice. I am very excited to teach him words! :blue2:

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome Hiral and Kai, thanks for joining!! You have a wonderful companion for life!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Welcome and be welcomed. You will find a LOT of good information on here regarding all aspects of the care, feeding, training and well being of your Indian Ringneck. There are lots of fellow IRN owners on here.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
You joined the right group who shares your excitement of having these lovely creatures as part of our lives.

It’s wonderful to have you, please don’t feel shy about posting , jump right into the active threads :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts