Hello :)

Susan

Feb 24, 2006
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Two Budgies.
Birds have been an important part of my life for many years. I used to many years ago breed cockatiels out of my home. I've never owned large birds. I enjoy rubbing elbows with good bird caretakers. I share my life with my two budgies, Destiny and Faith which I found in my local Bargain sheet. Nice to meet you all. :)

Michael

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Australian King Parrots
Lesser Jardines
Senegals
Red Bellied
Moustache Parakeets
Green Cheek Conure Mutations
Peachface Lovebirds
Scarlet Chested Parakeet
Painted Conures
Military Macaw
Welcome Susan! Glad to have you aboard. I'm guessing the budgies weren't named until they came to live with you? Good going.

Michael

Dave

Jan 30, 2006
Pennsylvania-USA
Parrots
1 pet CAG--1 pet TAG--1 pet YC Macaw--2 pet Quakers--3 prs of breeder greys--not pets
Hi Susan
Welcome to Parrot Forum. Nice to have you here. You'll like it. Just remember those 2 budgies are a whole lotta parrots in 2 little bodies. Others here have budgies so keep the stories coming. Pictures maybe??---Dave

PS-------A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM ALL OF US
Copyofbudgies.jpg

Last edited:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
FloralWelcome.gif

Hi Susan, its real nice to have you join us, We are a great big friendly bunch of people here so join in and have fun. Look forward to seeing pics of your fids, Destiny and Faith.

OP
S

Susan

Feb 24, 2006
Pennsylvania
Parrots
Two Budgies.
Thanks for the welcome. :) What a friendly group of bird people you are!

Yes they were re-named after they came to my home. How'd ya guess! lol

Budgies are a bundle of energy and a delight to the eyes to see but sometimes noise for the ears to hear. lol No need to set the alarm clock for 6 AM. lol

I enjoy stories of all birds and love all birds.

I've become very fluent in budgie babble and I think I have most of their vocalizations both to each other and to me figured out, I think..... but I never know as they are always plotting something new.

They are sweet and full of vim and vigor.

I don't have much to tell as far as budgie stories. They are clowns, acrobats love to fight and then make up and then fight some more and make up, reminds me of my late husband and I. lol

Thanks again for the welcome and it's very nice to be here. :)

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Welcome to Parrot Forums Susan! I'm very glad you decided to land here. :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Susan, don't worry about not having many stories to tell, pics are just as good. The great thing about this site is just the joining in and having fun.:D Jump right in there. Look forward to talking soon.

Most Reactions

Latest posts