Hello

Kdromero

Apr 6, 2021
Hello! I live in New Mexico and I have two Quaker and two green cheek conure rescues. I love them! I am a care giver for my mom and my aunt and they love them as much as I do. I also have four dog rescues and two cat rescues. They all get along and it is lovely.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Welcome. Sounds like lots if love abd a full house.

I saw your other post, and I'm thinking on it. But keep the GCC away as a pair can get violent. I prefer to keep all birds in seperate cages .....that said I have just let 2 of my quakers start sharing.... but I'm not sold on the idea yet..

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
What Laura said...
These pages are full of situations that were delighgful... until they weren't. Please watch the interactions of those species. Disasters can happen so fast. The toxins in a touch of a cat's claw are killing... a playful pup's snap can mean disaster. I'm glad you're here. Thanks for listening.
The Rickeybird and I are displaced New Mexicans... Las Cruces... howdyyyyy!

9lhIlM0.jpg

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and your menagerie! Please heed best practices to safeguard your vulnerable birds. We're here to offer suggestions if helpful.

Most Reactions

Latest posts