Help in how to sell... in Tasmania

MissMac

Dec 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Females, Lutino Indian Ringneck Missy and Silver Lavender IRN Gracie.
Good morning all. I am still just at the "thinking of" stage but was hoping someone could guide me in how and where to sell my Indian Ringnecks and all of their toys, cage and play-gym things in Tasmania Australia, when the time comes.
My girls are both now one. They share a large Avione cage (not big enough for the two of them when it's spring), They have masses of toys, and toy making things, and a PVC play-gym that can obviously be reworked into another shape if need be.
Ideally I would prefer to sell them together or I guess I could sell one with no accessories first.
Is there any hints, hits and misses, anything I need to know for when the time comes?
Much appreciated

Attachments

• 20220113_130357.jpg
    20220113_130357.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 49

Cottonoid

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 20, 2022
Do you have Gumtree/craiglist or Facebook marketplace type of selling website? I'm in the US but those types of sites are usually the easiest for rehoming. ❤️

OP
MissMac

MissMac

Dec 2, 2021
Media
Albums
Parrots
Females, Lutino Indian Ringneck Missy and Silver Lavender IRN Gracie.
Do you have Gumtree/craiglist or Facebook marketplace type of selling website? I'm in the US but those types of sites are usually the easiest for rehoming. ❤️
Funnily you answered today. I posted this a week ago and I have ummed and ahhed ever since, but today, I decided I have to do the right thing so... Yes we have Gumtree and all those Fb places too. I will tidy everything up as best as I can and then take photos, write a little blurb from me and a little note for each girl, you know... "Hi my name is Missy and I rule this house even tho mum says I don't." And one from Gracie... "Hi my name is Gracie and Missy farts in her sleep..." I have the two one year old girls, their Avione cage, the entire play gym setup (as pictured, but not the cubicle shelving), toys and toy making things and lots of food, various seed's in bulk etc. I understand that you are in the States and it would be a different currency but how do I work out an asking price for all of that?

Attachments

• 20220410_130824.jpg
    20220410_130824.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 41

Most Reactions

Latest posts