Help needed with rescued Alexandrine....

Parrotboy1272

Apr 21, 2021
UAE,Dubai
Parrots
N/A I rescue parrots
Hello
Im not really a parrot owner more of a parrot rescuer because in my area so many times birds get injured by cats or crows so i keep them with me for sometime then release them to their families
i joined this forum because ive recently rescued a baby alexandrine parrot who i bonded with 1 week ago he couldnt fly well so i rescued him and yesterday he flew to the window and was chirping to i think his or her family and i think i should release the parrot but i bonded and its been only one week (the parrot is about 3 months)
what should i do

Cardinal

Jul 1, 2014
India
Parrots
Currently I have none, but I have the capacity to adopt a minimum and maximum of two budgies - preferably a bonded pair or two males.
Hi Parrot boy welcome to the forum. Are you from India or the Indian subcontinent? Pls get in touch with professional rescue organizations. They can help you

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to the forums! Deep respect for having your heart in the right place by rescuing. Sometimes it is very difficult to know what is best for the bird depending on age and condition. Can you work with local facilities, or if none, a vet clinic to assist?

Most Reactions

Latest posts