Help please!! Amazon took flight outside

WhiteFlight

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Aug 20, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Parrots
Meisha: Umbrella Cockatoo | Female | 03/09/1989 Hatch Date
Hey Charlie33,

Any chance we get a glimpse of that independent adventurer, Soda? A mug, action or flighted shot of some kind?

Would like to put face with the adventure.

Of course! Soda sleeping and another of happy to be home Soda and my emotional husband.

Cool!

Looks like Soda isn't the only one that is happy he is home.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Hey Charlie33,

Any chance we get a glimpse of that independent adventurer, Soda? A mug, action or flighted shot of some kind?

Of course! Now I've never attached pics in the forum before so not sure if this is going to work but I've tried to attach 2 .. one of Soda sleeping and another of happy to be home Soda and my emotional husband.

26066d1617740553-help-please-amazon-took-flight-outside-sleepy-soda.jpg

26067d1617740577-help-please-amazon-took-flight-outside-soda-happy-hubs.jpg

Yup that look of relief on your hubby's face is indisputable. All the very best for the check up with the vet! :D

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Hey Charlie33,

Of course! Now I've never attached pics in the forum before so not sure if this is going to work but I've tried to attach 2 .. one of Soda sleeping and another of happy to be home Soda and my emotional husband.

26066d1617740553-help-please-amazon-took-flight-outside-sleepy-soda.jpg

26067d1617740577-help-please-amazon-took-flight-outside-soda-happy-hubs.jpg

Yup that look of relief on your hubby's face is indisputable. All the very best for the check up with the vet! :D

No Question About It: Happy Yellow Nape, Happy Hubby, equals a Happy House!!!

itzjbean

Jan 27, 2017
Media
Iowa, USA
Parrots
2 cockatiels
Great news and a happy ending!!

Will be great to use this thread for others that find themselves in this same situation with their parrot -- it IS possible to get them back home!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts