Hes watching lol

TenthDoctor34

Mar 13, 2022
New Zealand
Parrots
Dipsey and Charlie the cockatiels
Little yellow monster , Dipsey is watching lol.
Hehe he is such a brat too but love him . He loves to sing. Often same tunes over and over and he will get louder and louder, sometimes right in my ears . Like this birb has all the noise in little body.
IMG20220123121031.jpg

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Cutie pie for sure!
Because I can't help but worry that the metal is galvanized on his cage. ...
I'm going to share this, I don't think has images that might show blood or sick burds...

OP
TenthDoctor34

TenthDoctor34

Mar 13, 2022
New Zealand
Parrots
Dipsey and Charlie the cockatiels
Cutie pie for sure!
Because I can't help but worry that the metal is galvanized on his cage. ...
I'm going to share this, I don't think has images that might show blood or sick burds...
I am not sure if its galvanized or not,. My parents brought this avairy a very long time ago. But they have been healthy and happy in it for most of their lives so maybe it isn't. Thou this avairy was brought in a time when we knew very little so I am really not sure if it would be or not.
But that is good to know though. I mean because its so old. Id rather have something else and this one too big now. But there is never any worthy replacements out there for a decent price. I dont even think parents think it worth replacing now only two old birds. But I already have had to have it repaired in few places the flooring and nesting area and then the hinges which broke off.

Most Reactions

Latest posts